Discovery starts with a reliable contract research laboratory
Increase you laboratory capabilities.
Build translatable dossiers for your research.
Accelerate the pace towards clinical trials.
- Veterinary pathologists
- Medical pathologists
- Toxicity/Safety studies
- Medical device pathology
- High volume H&E, Immunostaining
- Single & multiplex IHC, IF, ISH
- Special stains
- Customized assay development
- Decrease the time from analysis to reporting
- Transparency, accuracy and reliability through digital platforms
- Smart algorithm analysis
Embedded quality checks
Study progress oversight
Cost effective data storage
Full digital slide access
Manage multiple projects
Our team of expert pathologists are ready to support you
Areas of expertise
- Toxicity studies in various species eg. Rodent, NHPs, poultry, etc.
- Medical device pathology (eg. ISO10993-6 standard)
- Oncology eg. characterization of tumour morphology, invasion, metastasis and interaction with microenvironment
- Cardiometabolic disease
- Our experts support you with customised options in different therapeutic fields.
Routine, special and customized IHC & IF staining in a single place
- High volume, automated H&E staining
- Accelerate research progress
- Automized special stains (eg. sirius red and masson’s trichome)
- View whole list here
IHC, IF & ISH
- Automated devices equipped to perform single and multiple IHC, IF & (F)ISH
Special Stains, when implemented correctly, can give deeper insights into your research. Our team of experts will guide you through the most appropriate staining options that can provide more detailed and meaningful results to your study.
We offer a comprehensive list and have the facilities and expertise to perform additional staining requests where necessary.
- Alcian blue
- Congo Rood
- Elastine = EVG
- Sirius Red (PSR)
Transparency, accuracy, and reliability with Tx-Connect
Centralize your pathology tasks
- Tx-Connect puts you in control with a centralized system that provides seamless integration between the functions of a LIS and a comprehensive digital pathology workflow.
- No need for new software integrations; our web-based platform centralizes all of your activities in one place.
- Order additional analyses, trace the progress of your requested study, view your high-resolution results, and collaborate with our in-house pathology experts; all from the comfort of your online web-based client profile.
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Curious about pricing and where our digital services can step in? Reach out today – We’d be happy to answer any questions.